Sunday, July 19, 2009

Is great to be back:

Is great to be back:
Sport has always been an important part of my life and in the past few years running has been my passion. I am an emotional person and passionate about almost anything that I do. Past 2 months has been a bit different for me, with lingering lower abdominal pain I haven’t been able to put a 100 percent effort in my exercise and have been avoiding long runs. My training from 10-16 hours of week has shrunk to 4-8 hrs. Early diagnose with my pain suspected a possible hernia however neither ultra sound nor CT scan depicted it.
This may sound good but makes it more difficult and complex, what is causing the pain.
Once I found out no sign of hernia, I have started adding hrs to my training with moderate intensity and see how the pain plays out. I am feeling pain but not to point that will stop me, I am feeling much better. Last night I went for 2 hours long run and I felt great. I felt the walls and fences the pain had drawn around my running have shortened, I started feeling the effects of the endorphin. I feel high yes the runners high and is great to be back. 2 hours last night and 2 hours hopefully today officially kick off my long run. Hopefully next week I can do a bit more, I am excited and couldn’t ask for more.
Thank you to Polar RS300X G1 keeping me on track for my training.
http://www.polar.fi/en/products/running_multisport/RS300X

No comments: